With financial support from International Visegrad Fund
Implemetation period: 15/03/2017 – 14/03/2018
- To present for children and teacher the philosophy of „free education“/ unschooling/ natural learning/ children and interest directed learning.
- To strengthen free self-presentation and autonomous decision of children. To support them in free feelings.
- To break the traditional understanding of school formal education and activities, to break the system of commands and prohibitions.
- Teachers/ lecturers/ leaders of leasure time activities
- Families/ parents
Partner No. 1: Centrum pro komunitní práci východní Morava (Czech Republic)
Partner No. 2: Varázspatak Egyesület (Hungary)
Partner No.3: Fundacja Rozwoju Regionalnego VIRIBUS UNITIS (Poland)
Partner No.4: Spojená škola, Budovateľská 1309, Vranov nad Topľou (Slovakia)
Creative open workshops for children and adults (events):
- Open playground V4, Košice/Nižná Hutka, SK
- Open playground in SK
- Open playground in CZ
- Open playground in PL
- Open playground in HU
Exhibition of works
Publication/Brochure with children and adult works
Open playground mission – document